Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Steps of Drawing (Illustrator) 3rd

1. Firstly, i put the ruler for measurement of the shape that i will draw.


2.I put m sketch on it and adjust my sketch to the size which i want.
3. I start to draw the wings roughly by using pen tool.

4. In this process, I adjust the point and make the wing's shape more smooth. Pen tool is the best in adjusting the shape! ^^

5. Then I copy the wing and put it on my Assgnment 2 layout. At this stage i color the wing by using livepaint bucket tool.

6. After that, I copy the second layer of the wing and adjust it. I also color it with livepaint bucket.

7. Later, I do the third copy of the wing and adjust its size. I put gradiet on it (radial).

8. I adjust the size of the tree to make sure the wing can cover it like what i had planned.

9. After several adjustment, I put the wing on the tree.

10. I edit the phrase by using type tool. Not only that i drop shadow on my wing to make it looks 3D a bit as it is too flat on the tree. (Effect-->Stylize-->Drop shadow)


And you can see my final on the top titled,"Save Our Tree,We Still Have Hope"

No comments: