Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Save Our Tree, We Still Have Hope !"

This is my final for assignment three. I am still using the same theme since the first assignment, the hope to change for the better world and to protect our trees and nature!

~The Principle of Design~
  • In this poster, I make the wings more contrast and eye catchy.
  • I also choose the harmony color that shows the nature.
  • There is different tonal value that show between the shape and its shadow.
  • The message for the audience can be understand easily.
  • My target for the audience is the age between 16 and above.
  • The shape of my design can be understand easily.

p/s: I don't sure either what i wrote above is right or wrong as needed by Dr.Ken Neo.. T^T

However, I have done my very best for this semester and I hope I can get a good mark from it. ~curtain close~ ^^

1 comment:

hengyeehui said...

thx for leaving comment to me, happy to get comment^^

u give ur effort to do tht, will get result same as ur effort, i believe, gambateh too^^