Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Step of Drawing (Illustrator)

1. I start to use ruler as a base before drawing.
2. I start to draw petals and color it's centre with orange+yellow.
3. I am using gradient (linear) to color the petals. It is the combination of yellow and white.
4. I put my sketch,so that it is easy for me to draw the love shape stem. This is easy for my reference. The layer for my sketch is template.

5. I put the the flower in the middle of the sketch to get the right position.


6. At this step, I start to draw the stem by using pen tools.
7. At this stage, i edit so many times to get the perfect love shape of the stem. At the end, it symbolize better than my sketch in order to make it more simple and suitable for 'symbol' type.
8. I put an extra stem at the end of the stem.
9. I put the fallen petals which I hide before.

10. For the final step, i remove my sketch. This my symbol for global warming.







No comments: